Mixed Flock of 8 Pullets need a new home

MRichmond

Songster
Mar 12, 2019
Western Pennsylvania
It really pains me to have to do this, but due to unforeseen events, we find we must downsize within the next couple of months, so I need to find homes for our girls. I really hate to do this, but the town we’re moving back to doesn’t allow chickens at all.

We have one that started laying, but I’m sure the others will start soon as the days are lengthening. They are good girls and get along very well with no current pecking order issues. They’ve never had any health issues. I’d love for them to go together, but if it’s not possible, I understand. Please message me if you’re interested.

Hatched 6/8/2019

Jane, gold-laced Wyandotte
Sylvia, silver-laced Wyandotte
Scout, Buff Orpington
Towanda, Buff Brahma
Daisy, Dark Cornish (started laying a couple of weeks ago)
Ruth, Welsummer

Hatched 6/1/2019
Jaime, Appenzeller Spitzhaben

Hatched 6/15/2019
Arya, White-crested Black Polish
6FE6D5F7-6BFF-4C73-92DA-0DD36579D40C.jpeg

Last edited:
That really stinks you can't keep your flock. :( They are beautiful!

Yes, it really does. I’ve really enjoyed them. We’re lucky that we own our old house outright, so we can move back in, but it’s in town and has a very small yard. 5 days before we found out, we picked up 2 standard poodle pups so it should be interesting with the rest of our menagerie.

I sure hope I can find a home for the girls...

Its a shame I don't live closer. I'm in the corner of the tri state area between MD, DE and PA about 5 to 6 hours away I think according to google maps. I currently do not have any chickens as I was going to purchase my first chickens in the spring. You have many of the breeds that I was considering. I would love to have them.
If you have a coop and run and could give them a good home, I’d be willing to meet you half way. I think Breezewood is about halfway between us. We have a little time because our house won’t be going on the market until early spring.

Let me know what you think.

I have a mid size flock and am in nw PA I don’t NEED any more hens but if it comes down to the wire and they don’t have good homes yet let me know!

Back
Top Bottom