MJ's little flock

Good morning :frow what's the news from you Gramny? All good?

Bob moved vehicles around so he could get the Gator out, we the got to check the mail and the need the birds. Before we could go anywhere he had to mess with the bamboo over the driveway. Some was broke, some popped up and some will need to be cut. But the best part was I got out and it felt wonderful.

Do you get many balmy nights in Summer?
We do. I spend a lot of time outside. I love to be outdoors.

We get all 4 seasons here with temps from 100°F (37.7°C) in the summer to -10°F (-23.3C) in winter. It's one of the things I love about living here. So there are balmy nights to be found in abundance.

I also happen to always get tired of both summer and winter. I love them but I do get tired of extended cold and extended heat both of which make it difficult to enjoy time outdoors.

Chicken Tax
20201024_081120.jpg

We do. I spend a lot of time outside. I love to be outdoors.

We get all 4 seasons here with temps from 100°F (37.7°C) in the summer to -10°F (-23.3C) in winter. It's one of the things I love about living here. So there are balmy nights to be found in abundance.

I also happen to always get tired of both summer and winter. I love them but I do get tired of extended cold and extended heat both of which make it difficult to enjoy time outdoors.

Chicken Tax
View attachment 2541196
That's a good spread of seasons!

My home is on the land of the Kaurna people and they use four seasons. Hot, windy, wet, warm. Warltati, parnati, kudlila, wirltuti. They correspond roughly to the European seasons, 3 months each, but are further along the calendar. It's really interesting and relevant to gardening!

While it is hard to read a long paragraph the thoughts contained within were heartfelt. I think we can excuse it. No worries. I would rather you got the thought out than be worried about format. :hugs
I felt like I had to put a lot of info and kindness into it.

Back
Top Bottom