MJ's little flock

You just reminded me - many years ago I lived in a house that was one room thick and had 5 floors. The kitchen was in the basement and my home office with fax machine was at the top.
I had a cat who could hear an incoming fax from the phone line - long before the actual fax paper started coming through. When she heard whatever she heard she would run to the top of the house and sit on the fax machine and shred the paper as it came out of the machine.
Try racing a determined cat 5 steep stories. Even as a younger, fitter soul it was impossible. So everyone always added 3 blank pages at the start of a fax to give me time to get to the machine and fend off the cat!
I haven't thought of that in years. :lau
This story makes me so glad I asked about cats!

You just reminded me - many years ago I lived in a house that was one room thick and had 5 floors. The kitchen was in the basement and my home office with fax machine was at the top.
I had a cat who could hear an incoming fax from the phone line - long before the actual fax paper started coming through. When she heard whatever she heard she would run to the top of the house and sit on the fax machine and shred the paper as it came out of the machine.
Try racing a determined cat 5 steep stories. Even as a younger, fitter soul it was impossible. So everyone always added 3 blank pages at the start of a fax to give me time to get to the machine and fend off the cat!
I haven't thought of that in years. :lau
Outstanding! I love this story! 😀

Good evening MJ and everyone 😴😊

For my wrist, I have graduated PT 😊. I have a Home routine to continue doing. For my stroke, I still wobble so Bob makes me use the walker. Some days I feel my hand twitches more than other days. Typing my replies can be a challenge 😞but I just keep going. My headaches are staying below a level 2 so that's really good. Thank you for asking about me :hugs :hugs
That's a big difference since the last I heard! How frequent are your headaches? At least they're all the way down to 2 now.

Tried that on the kitchen bench with Jasper when he was younger. Didn’t work. :(
I just ordered bitter apple spray - it is intended for dogs I think but is off-putting to cats too apparently. I am not entirely sure how to use it without destroying the books I am protecting but I could probably spray the mail before he destroys it.

Back
Top Bottom