MJ's little flock

Well done.
I hope they don't think you were hinting that they smell.... 🤣
Just kidding. 😉
:lau

It was the cold that bothered me. I didn't like thinking of them being too cold. A shower is a great way to warm up.

Last edited:
We're on the brink of lockdown in Adelaide. Three cases were in the community before they got tested. Long lines of cars at the testing stations. New restrictions came in at midnight.

But it's nothing compared to what the other states have been through lately.

We're on the brink of lockdown in Adelaide. Three cases were in the community before they got tested. Long lines of cars at the testing stations. New restrictions came in at midnight.

But it's nothing compared to what the other states have been through lately.
Yep, greater Sydney (which includes us further south) is in lock-down until at least 30th July.

Yep, greater Sydney (which includes us further south) is in lock-down until at least 30th July.

We're going into a 7 day lockdown as of 6pm today. Hopefully it won't last longer than 7 days.
At least the cases are hovering under a hundred a day now. Hopefully the curve will start going down in a couple of days. :fl

I'm glad the South Australian Government got onto it quickly. Hopefully that means a shorter lockdown for you.

At least the cases are hovering under a hundred a day now. Hopefully the curve will start going down in a couple of days. :fl

I'm glad the South Australian Government got onto it quickly. Hopefully that means a shorter lockdown for you.
:fl

Our last lockdown was quick too. They've been pretty good on the whole.

Back
Top Bottom