MJ's little flock

Last edited:
The tree could ask for nothing better. šŸ‘
I think so too. I adore it when little chicken feet climb on me šŸ¤— I wish it happened more often.

And I like being someone who thinks in these ways. I'm sure the tree couldn't care less, but that doesn't stop me from caring about the tree šŸ˜

Make yourself a nice meal and show me what it looks like!
Well, this was mine this morning. I shared it somewhere but I canā€™t remember where. Haha šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ A5EB9A48-7B6A-4ED5-82E1-44AF18E5D49D.jpeg

Well, the fallen tree is being chipped (even though we're in lockdown - I guess tree clearing is an essential service).

The blokes kindly gave me another log for the hens.

Altogether, one branch and three logs of the fallen tree will soon have little chicken feet climbing all over them šŸ’• And the tree will be remembered by me every time I go out to the Funrun.
The perfect use for the downed tree, they will enjoy it immensely šŸ’–

Well, the fallen tree is being chipped (even though we're in lockdown - I guess tree clearing is an essential service).

The blokes kindly gave me another log for the hens.

Altogether, one branch and three logs of the fallen tree will soon have little chicken feet climbing all over them šŸ’• And the tree will be remembered by me every time I go out to the Funrun.
It's great to have branches and logs for the girls to play on.

Just out of curiosity, have you any idea what sort of tree it was? What did it smell like when it was being mulched?

Back
Top Bottom