MJ's little flock

Are you getting along ok with the new chicken vet you tried?
I am. I love that we discuss and she consults when she doesn't know. We have had to try surgery yet but it is nice to have a safety net and support. In fact I don't even know if she would do surgery if needed. We have never even approached that bridge yet

Thank you Bob! She's a sweetheart too. She trusts me a little more since we had to cuddle two nights in a row to move her out to the big coop (to allow Joyce and Christa full 24/7 ownership of the sleepout while Joyce recuperates). She learned I don't hurt her even though I hold her snug and it doesn't take long.

Here she is with Ivy a few minutes ago.

View attachment 3535800

And one of Ivy posing.

View attachment 3535801
Thank you for the quick Ivy fix. She is always splendid in my eyes.

I am. I love that we discuss and she consults when she doesn't know. We have had to try surgery yet but it is nice to have a safety net and support. In fact I don't even know if she would do surgery if needed. We have never even approached that bridge yet
That's excellent news! It's such a relief when there's an expert to rely on.

It seems that your tribe has handled a lot of newcomers with an over abundance of grace. They must have learned that from you.
They're graceful at present because the marauders are not allowed outdoors just yet. It'll be a different story once Joyce has approval to resume normal chicken lifestyle!

Back
Top Bottom