MJ's little flock

Good evening everyone 😊
hugs for all that need them or want them :hugs :hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs
I think we all need hugs these days. Including the chickens! Maggie complains a bit when I hug her but I am sure she likes it really!
Looks like I might get most of today off work (it is Saturday after all) and I have an active gardening and chickening plan.

I think we all need hugs these days. Including the chickens! Maggie complains a bit when I hug her but I am sure she likes it really!
Looks like I might get most of today off work (it is Saturday after all) and I have an active gardening and chickening plan.
Your so right about hugs and how things are going in the world :hugs :hugs our chickens aren't really the hugging kind :( When we had the Marans I could hold and just chill with them, one day I hope to get some more :fl
We are supposed to work in the garden and move shelters and clean them over the next few days. It's hard getting everything done on just weekends :(

Enjoy your day 😊

"Really?"
P4043059.JPG

Ohhh well done! I had a long Saturday at the desk and today is more of the same.

Back
Top Bottom