MJ's little flock

Gosh. I wonder what got his tail?
I'm wondering the same. The weasel attacks tend to do that sort of damage but the weasel that lives nearest Tribe 2's territory I haven't seen for quite a while now. It's possible he got them caught on something. He seems his usual self so....

That is so frustrating. I have had issues like this myself. The assumption that we all use the same technology as an 18 year old is just ridiculous. But they don't care about or understand us. Nor do they want to.
They want the number so they can package it with all the other data they have collected on us and then market and sell it

She really is a special looking hen. Those photos are really good. You can really see her feathers!
I was very grateful for the Araucana breed focus on the front page the other day because it gave me the opportunity to realise Peggy's gold necklace is a pointer to her Araucana heritage. The blue eggs are deadset giveaway too haha!

She's such a dear little hen these days :love

They want the number so they can package it with all the other data they have collected on us and then market and sell it
Exactly. It provides a little more security too but my gmail account is my junk mail account and I couldn't care less who breaks into it. There's nothing important in it. Any personal information that can be extracted from that account will already have been extracted by Google's AI, which operates under the radar, so why should I care if some other corporate gers their hands on it.

There we go again. I assumed everyone knew what that was. It is a ground hog. And while small now, they get very large. They can be over 8 lbs and 16 inches long.

View attachment 2279521
So i'm bouncing around the last 40 pages on this thread and didn't realize you had Id'd the critter already. nice photo .. never seen a baby GH. I've got one too under my 25ft shed and no idea on how to get rid of him. They are quite the pest around me..

So i'm bouncing around the last 40 pages on this thread and didn't realize you had Id'd the critter already. nice photo .. never seen a baby GH. I've got one too under my 25ft shed and no idea on how to get rid of him. They are quite the pest around me..
When I was growing up we got rid of them via firearms. That is not practical where I live. Trapping I guess. So far, the critter is not eating my garden. As long as it doesn't do that, I believe we will try and coexist.

Back
Top Bottom