MJ's little flock

Did Fat Bird get her morning carry this morning?
She did. She wants carrying most mornings. Occasionally she'll hop down and go with Cillin and every morning I give her the opportunity but mostly she stands by the door looking impatient until I slide my hand under her.

She did. She wants carrying most mornings. Occasionally she'll hop down and go with Cillin and every morning I give her the opportunity but mostly she stands by the door looking impatient until I slide my hand under her.

I wish I got a chicken cuddle every morning. I just have to settle for Lucy pecking my butt when I hunker down. :rolleyes:

So as I’m not a premium feather member, I’m still getting ads. I just noticed the one on MJ’s thread and I reckon I’m definitely being stalked. It’s for eBay and what are the pictures of? Mostly chicken-related stuff and fancy tea-cups and saucers! :D
Oh that's hilarious! The ad delivery system is really on text so it's not finely tuned yet!

So as I’m not a premium feather member, I’m still getting ads. I just noticed the one on MJ’s thread and I reckon I’m definitely being stalked. It’s for eBay and what are the pictures of? Mostly chicken-related stuff and fancy tea-cups and saucers! :D
I am jealous - my ads are all about joint medicine for aging dogs. I don't have dogs!

Ok well, Ivy woke up as usual, sitting on my knee. Mary woke up from two gentle pats on her back.

Now she's having an extremely over-stated bokking session while nibbling on the weeds the gardener threw in yesterday

IMG20200930082502.jpg

Ok well, Ivy woke up as usual, sitting on my knee. Mary woke up from two gentle pats on her back.

Now she's having an extremely over-stated bokking session while nibbling on the weeds the gardener threw in yesterday

View attachment 2353601
What a lovely picture of her with all her green shimmering. :love :love

What a lovely picture of her with all her green shimmering. :love :love
Awww she's a dear old thing 🥰she just regurgitated some water, so I'm a little worried about her but, of course, she always drinks too much anyway and would've been parched from sitting all night, so I think she simply over-filled herself. She was 20 minutes at the water dispenser. She's dust bathing right now and Ivy has only just gone back to the nest.

Back
Top Bottom