MJ's little flock

I will try sharing some breakfasts - I am inspired by yours but a bit intimidated because yours are so beautiful and then there is the very untidy table!
Well, mine aren't very beautiful really, just a pile of eggs on toast on ikea plates, with tea. But maybe that's the power of brewed tea. It's a very winsome sight. People can't help themselves. They see a pot and cup and their endorphins make them say "beautiful!"

It started off with me sharing the joy of eating the hen's eggs one day. Folks were interested in the tea and teacups. So for a few months I did photos of weekend breakfasts with a different teacup each time until the whole collection had been shared. Then I stopped but folks wanted more, so I've kept going. I tried encouraging others to share their breakfasts but it didn't catch on very well, although Bob has shared a couple of delightful shots of Mrs ByBob using her teacups, which I was grateful for because that was when I understood the appeal of my breakfasts. So i try to continue on but sometimes I forget. I'm still super-keen to see other people's breakfasts though 😛 if they're not too shy about their kitchen tables.
I know. I said I would and I've been a total disaster. I just forget and breakfast for me normally a bit of a rush.
I'll write a note....

This was from our last storm I think 🤷
E4358B10-ABC1-40D6-931D-C00709307273.jpg
D930C7B0-19B5-409F-B065-A8C3E41F22B6.jpg

It is very hard to find a good one. This actually a family recipe that my aunt taught me. No one else ever wanted to learn it.
The best clam chowder I've tasted was in a resturant in Boston. My mother used to make it when I was a kid but she always complained that the clams were not very good in the UK.

Back
Top Bottom