MJ's little flock

This is my new chicken, Henry.

IMG20201031081621.jpg

:rolleyes: he's going to be very disappointed when his flock start eating meals in a Henry-proof enclosure.

This is my new chicken, Henry.

View attachment 2393227

:rolleyes: he's going to be very disappointed when his flock start eating meals in a Henry-proof enclosure.
That said I'm pleased he untangled the cotton thread that had wound around his ankle. I wasn't looking forward to having to catch him and fix it for him.

Janet has had it up to her comb with Peggy. For a couple of weeks, Janet has tolerated Peggy's bad mood, but a moment ago, she put her foot down and chased Peggy all around the yard.

Peggy's had it coming. Mary is carrying a big bald patch on her head from where Peggy ripped out about a dozen of those little head feathers in one go.

Such a shame. I hope she's a young person who can learn to do better, otherwise she may always be a nightmare in a workplace, and that's not good for her (or anyone else).

Thinking about your situation has made me grateful that I work in a large organisation with workloads and relationships carefully allocated. And people with unprofessional attitudes are kept so busy they don't get a chance to ruin anything. People with great attirudes keep themselves hectic voluntarily because the organisation values outreach without directly allocating it to anyone. This is how I ended up on one too many committees and boards :gigah well, at least I get to see and do interesting things through my outreach work. And I've earned my upline's approval to apply for promotion next year, so that's good too.

The sad thing about all of this is she is in her 50's and this has been an ongoing issue with her at other employers.

She major health issues, both physically and mentally. She really needs to be on disability so she can properly care for herself, but she refuses.

I do not take any pleasure in her losing her job. She has brought this all on herself. I do feel sorry for her because she is ill and she needs to get the help she so desperately needs.

Back
Top Bottom