MJ's little flock

Hi MaryJanet and friends, would you mind if i joined your thread? I have read a few pages here and on by bob and ribh's thread and i really love your interaction and respect for each other and your love for your chickens. I just collected my first egg from 4 pullets I hatched during our strict lock down in Melbourne Australia and my family is just not excited enough so i wondered if it would be ok to share with you all. Thanks.

Hi MaryJanet and friends, would you mind if i joined your thread? I have read a few pages here and on by bob and ribh's thread and i really love your interaction and respect for each other and your love for your chickens. I just collected my first egg from 4 pullets I hatched during our strict lock down in Melbourne Australia and my family is just not excited enough so i wondered if it would be ok to share with you all. Thanks.
I'm sure I can say on MJ's behalf we are all delighted to have you. Please feel free to jump right in & share. We all love pictures too. :D

Thanks Ribh, you are so welcoming. This is my four. They are a backyard mix from Isa Brown hens. Peanut (white), princess layer (black) buddy (light brown) and snitzel (dark brown and named by a teenage boy!!). I'm sorry to hear you lost 3 of yours. I cant imagine our backyard without ours now. I hope you find some wonderful new girls to join your family.
20201103_171009.jpg

Thanks Ribh, you are so welcoming. This is my four. They are a backyard mix from Isa Brown hens. Peanut (white), princess layer (black) buddy (light brown) and snitzel (dark brown and named by a teenage boy!!). I'm sorry to hear you lost 3 of yours. I cant imagine our backyard without ours now. I hope you find some wonderful new girls to join your family.View attachment 2432395
They are absolutely lovely! 🥰

Thank you. I have 6 new girls coming on Friday. It is sooner than I was expecting but I got lucky with the breeds I was interested in.😁

Teenagers! Mine gave us a Nugget & a Pebbles. I thanked my stars she didn't think of Bam~Bam :lau

They are absolutely lovely! 🥰

Thank you. I have 6 new girls coming on Friday. It is sooner than I was expecting but I got lucky with the breeds I was interested in.😁

Teenagers! Mine gave us a Nugget & a Pebbles. I thanked my stars she didn't think of Bam~Bam :lau
Oh that is exciting. Can't wait to meet them. I'm happy my teenagers are not the only crazy ones!! Pebbles is definitely better than Bam Bam!!

Back
Top Bottom