MJ's little flock

No I hadn't. I wanted to though because it would have given her a duty to me and it would've given me some recourse. As things stand, all we have is our word, which is something it appears she won't keep to. I'll try again from a number she can't recognise and see if she answers. I wish she hadn't made the promise in the first place. If she had stuck to her decision to sell only day old chicks, I'd have taken them and raised them somehow.

Sandy is much happier this morning! She's eating more and she dropped a huge poo :yesss: she even flapped her wings.

Janet's been zooming around, chasing pigeons.

Mary's been very stately, as usual. It's been a long time since she chased pigeons.

Nicely thank you! An hour's beach walk this morning with an affable chum, followed by a peaceful breakfast, then another chum showed up to do some gardening - she needs money and I need someone to tend the garden, so we have a good arrangement for the foreseeable future. Then Mary laid her third egg in as many days :) I'm about to open a book. So it's an ideal summer holiday kind of day, making my heart sing.

How about you? Is everything good with you?

No I hadn't. I wanted to though because it would have given her a duty to me and it would've given me some recourse. As things stand, all we have is our word, which is something it appears she won't keep to. I'll try again from a number she can't recognise and see if she answers. I wish she hadn't made the promise in the first place. If she had stuck to her decision to sell only day old chicks, I'd have taken them and raised them somehow.

Sandy is much happier this morning! She's eating more and she dropped a huge poo :yesss: she even flapped her wings.

Janet's been zooming around, chasing pigeons.

Mary's been very stately, as usual. It's been a long time since she chased pigeons.
How's Sandy doing today MJ?

How's Sandy doing today MJ?
She's good, thanks for asking. At this moment she's in the big yard with her friends, drinking some water and relaxing after her first forage of the day. Her face is quite red, so I think she's preparing an egg, which means she'll be a little weak by Thursday/Friday which is when she'll try (and fail) to lay it. I think she'll be strong again by Sunday and she'll stay strong til her next egg wants to be laid.

I'm being very attentive to her cycle so that an opportunity is created to coincide her surgery with her optimum strength.

Now she's finished her drink and is foraging again. This time she's looking for bits of green and bugs among the tall grasses.

She hasn't been grooming as much since I sprayed her a couple of nights ago, so I presume the spray has given her some relief.

Back
Top Bottom