MJ's little flock

Good evening everyone 😊

love her inspection 😁 she very pretty

😍 Mary is another beautiful girl
Mary is such a dignified and stately lady, with one exception and that's after her morning drink she likes to scamper across the yard, wings a-flapping. I'm reallh happy with her condition and joyfulness.

Is there a third person who can translate? I'm thinking it would be good to know what he says sooner. Perhaps someone from the chicken club?
It may come to that. His wife speaks Catalan and some English so translation is possible.
The chicken club has been killed off by the virus for the foreseeable future.:(

It may come to that. His wife speaks Catalan and some English so translation is possible.
The chicken club has been killed off by the virus for the foreseeable future.:(
Of course it has. I should've thought of that. Damn virus. Hopefully his wife will be there too.

I think I may - the chickens may be my excuse to start. But it is a whole production - you have to wear gloves because they turn your hands black (also good for home-made dye). Then you have to figure how to get them open - some people put steel plates over them and then drive their car over the plate - I am thinking of a hammer on the steel plate. But I think I will have a go this year. I make one hell of a walnut cake but I end up buying the walnuts which seems silly as they rain down on my head. :confused:
Walnut cake! Yummy 😋

Look at her go! I'm so pleased the procedure went well and everything seems to be healing up nicely! :clap

45 minutes?! It takes me over an hour! More if I've missed a day or we've been especially chatty. :caf

Actually, if not much has been happening and it takes me less than an hour, I kind of feel at a loss....🤣
@Aussie-Chookmum Janet's scar is almost invisible. It's a tiny hair line that you wouldn't notice if you weren't looking for it. I'm pretty sure my phone's camera can't see it or I'd take a picture of it.

I think I may - the chickens may be my excuse to start. But it is a whole production - you have to wear gloves because they turn your hands black (also good for home-made dye). Then you have to figure how to get them open - some people put steel plates over them and then drive their car over the plate - I am thinking of a hammer on the steel plate. But I think I will have a go this year. I make one hell of a walnut cake but I end up buying the walnuts which seems silly as they rain down on my head. :confused:
Black walnuts are very difficult to work with. My Dad loves walnuts. He tried one time to harvest the black walnuts and gave up. Too much work.

Back
Top Bottom