MJ's little flock

Tribe 1 have gone to bed and Tribe 2 know this and come around trying for a bit of early supper.
View attachment 2230252

I feel like they are denying their intentions like, 'who us? no were not looking for anything...' {enter whistling chicken noises here}

That being said, this is a lovely picture! I'm thinking of redecorating my living room and I'm thinking I would love to add some of the pictures from these groups to my walls. Would anyone be willing to send me the pictures directly?

Hi chums I'm having a kitchen disco and I'm wishing Debbie Harry from her Blondie era and Robert Smith had done an album together. Creative pop melody extravaganza with heart-swelling lyrics. How good would that be!
Little do you know, I did an album with Debbie Harry but I can't get it released because of a legal battle with our different labels. 😉

I feel like they are denying their intentions like, 'who us? no were not looking for anything...' {enter whistling chicken noises here}

That being said, this is a lovely picture! I'm thinking of redecorating my living room and I'm thinking I would love to add some of the pictures from these groups to my walls. Would anyone be willing to send me the pictures directly?
I'll print them and give the to you if you want any of mine. Of course you may not want any of mine. 😆

I can email you though anything of mine you might want. :) This is such a lovely idea! 🥰

Back
Top Bottom