MJ's little flock

She was being uncharacteristically photogenic! And she's cute as a button. She's really wormed her way into my heart. Think of how far she's come. From a tail pulling, feather eating scurge to an almost tame little sweetheart who keeps a watchful eye on her friends.
It is amazing how a proper environment and good care can allow them to thrive. You have changed her life and allowed her to become her best self.

Good evening everyone 😊

Guess I'm doing pretty good, everyone keeps telling me that I'm ahead of most people that go through this. I'm getting around good, but still have my wobbly moments. But, all in all I can't complain much 🤷 I can't wait for the headaches to slow down, it would be great if they went away but I know they will come and go, so I'll be happy to just not have as many. Thank you for asking :hugs
I'm so glad you are doing better. It can be a long road back and you are doing well. :hugs :hugs

Good evening everyone 😊

Guess I'm doing pretty good, everyone keeps telling me that I'm ahead of most people that go through this. I'm getting around good, but still have my wobbly moments. But, all in all I can't complain much 🤷 I can't wait for the headaches to slow down, it would be great if they went away but I know they will come and go, so I'll be happy to just not have as many. Thank you for asking :hugs
That's amazing progress! Woohoo, go Grammy!!

It is amazing how a proper environment and good care can allow them to thrive. You have changed her life and allowed her to become her best self.
That's a very kind thing to say, thanks Bob. All she needed was space and an endless food supply. Maybe the enzymes have enabled her to be less hungry too. Anyone one of us would have given her that much. She did the rest herself and I'm proud of her for finding a joyful attitude.

I know what the squatting is, I’m just not sure what the feet stamping is for, they don’t do it every time. It’s very cute though!
Janet never squats without stamping, so in my mind I'd put them together as the one gesture. It's interesting to learn some hens squat without stamping!

That's a very kind thing to say, thanks Bob. All she needed was space and an endless food supply. Maybe the enzymes have enabled her to be less hungry too. Anyone one of us would have given her that much. She did the rest herself and I'm proud of her for finding a joyful attitude.
Maybe any one of us could have created the environment, but I know I could not have diagnosed and solved the enzymes issue. Then you solved a complicated feeding situation. I know there is more for which you get credit which I have not seen.

At times we all need to acknowledge that we have done good. I say you have done exceptional. Take a moment and appreciate what you have achieved. You did that. Doesn't matter if others would have done the same.

Janet never squats without stamping, so in my mind I'd put them together as the one gesture. It's interesting to learn some hens squat without stamping!
I don't think Lilly stomps. I'm pretty sure Sansa does not. I certainly will be checking the next time they do squat.

Maybe any one of us could have created the environment, but I know I could not have diagnosed and solved the enzymes issue. Then you solved a complicated feeding situation. I know there is more for which you get credit which I have not seen.

At times we all need to acknowledge that we have done good. I say you have done exceptional. Take a moment and appreciate what you have achieved. You did that. Doesn't matter if others would have done the same.
:thumbsup

But I still rate Peggy's achievement higher than my own because she's had to overcome some deep habits. I'm very proud of her for adapting.

Back
Top Bottom