MJ's little flock

Good morning MJ :frow I love it when the skies are clear and yet the mist hangs over the mountain like a blanket.
Isn't it lovely! This one a sea mist settled over the peninsula. It's not a heavy one though, I think the sun will burn it off soon.

Isn't it lovely! This one a sea mist settled over the peninsula. It's not a heavy one though, I think the sun will burn it off soon.
Mine is technically fog, but having seen sea mist settle in a number of places, I can assure you it's not really different. It's the only time of the day where humidity causes a cooling effect rather than the sauna effect. It's light enough to see the bright blue sky, but heavy enough to be ever present. I find it fascinating and just wonderful. But alas, it doesn't take the sun long to burn it off. Hopefully we'll have that kind of morning tomorrow, if we do, I'll ask Sue to take a pic for us. She's WAY better with the camera than I am.

Mine is technically fog, but having seen sea mist settle in a number of places, I can assure you it's not really different. It's the only time of the day where humidity causes a cooling effect rather than the sauna effect. It's light enough to see the bright blue sky, but heavy enough to be ever present. I find it fascinating and just wonderful. But alas, it doesn't take the sun long to burn it off. Hopefully we'll have that kind of morning tomorrow, if we do, I'll ask Sue to take a pic for us. She's WAY better with the camera than I am.
That would be lovely!

Back
Top Bottom