MJ's little flock

That's a new one. I have never seen it nor have I heard of it before. Maybe someone else has. I can kind of see the sense behind it. Erasing all trace of her presence. That is very interesting. 🤔
My bantams have gone broody on me again. Wrold screams @ me & blows up like a puffer fish. Alpia just gently protests but she has a problem. She's actually always happy to see me. :lau

Last edited:
Wow! These are amazing! I can barely even bake a cake, much less decorate like this. I bet the family loved them.

Thank you 😊 I loved doing them each year and watching their faces, priceless 🤗😍

10 minutes that couldn't possibly hold more joy.

I do believe your right and now my daughter does the same for her children 😍

My bantams have gone broody on my again. Wrold screams @ me & blows up like a puffer fish. Alpia just gently protests but she has a problem. She's actually always happy to see me. :lau
How often do they go broody? It seems quite frequent. Was the last time a month ago?

How often do they go broody? It seems quite frequent. Was the last time a month ago?
It is quite frequent. I don't keep track. I probably should. Wrold has been threatening for some weeks. I always know because she starts getting aggressive on the nest before she decides to go the whole hog. Alpia is quieter about it but she hoards so many large eggs under her she looks deformed, as though all her limbs are out of joint. It is a shame I can't let them sit. They still had Hyliner chicks @ the produce store yesterday when I stopped in for feed & for a couple of minutes I seriously considered getting some to put under them but they are still chicks & nearly as big as the bantams already!

It is quite frequent. I don't keep track. I probably should. Wrold has been threatening for some weeks. I always know because she starts getting aggressive on the nest before she decides to go the whole hog. Alpia is quieter about it but she hoards so many large eggs under her she looks deformed, as though all her limbs are out of joint. It is a shame I can't let them sit. They still had Hyliner chicks @ the produce store yesterday when I stopped in for feed & for a couple of minutes I seriously considered getting some to put under them but they are still chicks & nearly as big as the bantams already!
I can see that might become an issue :gig

Back
Top Bottom