MJ's little flock

I know it’s kind of ironic, since I just started posting on this thread, but look at my new mug. I visited my parents this past weekend and they had these. I was admiring them, so they sent me a lset of my own from Amazon. So sweet of them and I love the mugs. They have a wonderful feel to them and fit my drink just right. They would also be awesome for soup, as they’re large.
7DE2D623-6A6B-4DDA-A346-FB4C507F8A85.jpeg

I know it’s kind of ironic, since I just started posting on this thread, but look at my new mug. I visited my parents this past weekend and they had these. I was admiring them, so they sent me a lset of my own from Amazon. So sweet of them and I love the mugs. They have a wonderful feel to them and fit my drink just right. They would also be awesome for soup, as they’re large.
View attachment 2391547
I love mugs that are big and heavy. There is a cosiness to them. That and the smell of fresh coffee create a morning ambience that I just love.

Sounds like good practice to me.
I figured I would post off of this one and let you all know.......

VICTORY IS AT HAND!

There is now a process design meeting scheduled for next week with ALL the affected and necessary stakeholders coming to the same meeting.

I was able to utilize the process I received on Tuesday to finally convince everyone that what they were doing made no sense. By engaging everyone at once and demonstrating who could fill what hole and then outlining all of the other groups that were missing key parts.......I mean I swear I saw the lightbulbs illuminate as they each understood, one by one.

FINALLY! Now to keep them on task and respectful.

View attachment 2391547
Is that hot chocolate! :drool

I figured I would post off of this one and let you all know.......

VICTORY IS AT HAND!

There is now a process design meeting scheduled for next week with ALL the affected and necessary stakeholders coming to the same meeting.

I was able to utilize the process I received on Tuesday to finally convince everyone that what they were doing made no sense. By engaging everyone at once and demonstrating who could fill what hole and then outlining all of the other groups that were missing key parts.......I mean I swear I saw the lightbulbs illuminate as they each understood, one by one.

FINALLY! Now to keep them on task and respectful.
If anyone can turn it into a positive space for active listening and respectful speaking, you can.

Back
Top Bottom