MJ's little flock

We're home again and Mark is very satisfied with Peggy's well-being. Her wound is healing nicely and her poops were plentiful and the right colour.

We're sticking to the new pellets because we suspect Peggy was selecting the fattier bits out of the se17enteen mix and making herself sick. I didn't help by giving the too many meal worms and the ends from the bread loaves.

Her next follow up is in 3 months and I'll be taking Janet along for a checkup.

Cross ref to me thinking I was posting here when I was posting on Ribh's thread :lau :gig

https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/ribhs-dcoopage.1295189/post-23589532

Last edited:
We're home again and Mark is very satisfied with Peggy's well-being. Her wound is healing nicely and her poops were plentiful and the right colour.

We're sticking to the new pellets because we suspect Peggy was selecting the fattier bits out of the se17enteen mix and making herself sick. I didn't help by giving the too many meal worms and the ends from the bread loaves.

Her next follow up is in 3 months and I'll be taking Janet along for a checkup.
So nice to have some good news. So happy to hear that.

This is Link.
Much to his horror, I picked him up, told him what his name is to be and then fed him some walnut.
Thanks Bob. Sometimes we all need reminding to do the right thing.
View attachment 2424948
I love it. What an excellent name it is as well. Well done! :thumbsup

This is Link.
Much to his horror, I picked him up, told him what his name is to be and then fed him some walnut.
Thanks Bob. Sometimes we all need reminding to do the right thing.
View attachment 2424948
I love it. What an excellent name it is as well. Well done! :thumbsup

:eek: that's amazing! My profile pic used to be my chickens until @BYBob shared a photo of the chicken hat-mask and I switched it to make everyone laugh!

You're saying hi on the basis of the chicken hat adds a whole new chapter!

So, Hi :frow and :lau
You are both welcome. 😆

So nice to have some good news. So happy to hear that.
It's another relief, but not as big as the last one!

She was delightful company at breakfast time, chatting with me while I drank my tea.

She's becoming very good at travelling in the car too. She was peaceful but interested the whole way there, piping up to say errr errr every time the car stopped at a light and after I got out of the car for petrol, she gave a cheerful bokky bokky bok when I got back in. But on the way home she was tuckered out and slept the last few kilometres.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom