MJ's little flock

I went and got myself tested for covid yesterday. The nasal swab was worse than the throat swab. Not at all painful but uncomfortable and astoundingly deeper than I thought possible. Anyway I'm still in isolation while waiting for the results. The team at the testing station loved the Saint Nicola sticker I put on the car :D Nicola is the name of the person running SA's public health response to the pandemic.
This is one test I hope you fail completely. (As in comes back negative)

Those nose swabs are very....off putting. Who would have thought we had so much room back there?:confused:

This is one test I hope you fail completely. (As in comes back negative)

Those nose swabs are very....off putting. Who would have thought we had so much room back there?:confused:
I had NO IDEA my nose went back as far as that! :gig

I got a negative through a few hours ago.

Peggy. I don't think she would be kind to chicks. And rats. I'd like to have a safe maternity ward before branching out into hatches.

Sounds very sensible. Perhaps another time, when your new coop is done, you could get her some day old chicks. It would save the suspense of hatching and they are already sexed.

I had NO IDEA my nose went back as far as that! :gig

I got a negative through a few hours ago.
So glad you failed! 😉:wee

Three sleepy heads 😴

IMG20201201171155.jpg

T
Sounds very sensible. Perhaps another time, when your new coop is done, you could get her some day old chicks. It would save the suspense of hatching and they are already sexed.
That's a very good thought and my only reason for hesitating is that it seems as though sitting is what matters to Ivy.

But it would certainly be easier than finding ways to cope with rehoming (or worse) any cockerels.

Back
Top Bottom