MJ's little flock

If I had a safer environment for chicks, I'd get her a half dozen eggs. She's very good at getting up nowadays ( :hit because she doesn't need me to pick her up (and cuddle her))
I am sad for you, happy for her. At least she has learned how to do it.

Unfortunately the sexing isn't infallible. It's got about an 80% success rate with an experienced vent sexer. It's put me off doing chicks.
Mine was 50%. But she could get sex link chicks like Cream Legbars. That would be 100%
2019-01-26 15.39.33-1.jpg

Thanks Ribh, you are so welcoming. This is my four. They are a backyard mix from Isa Brown hens. Peanut (white), princess layer (black) buddy (light brown) and snitzel (dark brown and named by a teenage boy!!). I'm sorry to hear you lost 3 of yours. I cant imagine our backyard without ours now. I hope you find some wonderful new girls to join your family.View attachment 2432395
What a bunch of cuties, and fliers too! 🥰 Welcome to the threads.

Thank you BY Bob, nice to know someone notices and cares. When I'm not napping most of the day (from boredom), I am doing what women call "on-line therapy", ordering things via computer.
I know I ordered stuff from Lands End, not sure about LL Bean but, capped it off by ordering Business Cards for Danny the Squirrel. Okay so I'm losing what's left of my mind. He is not a pet. He is afraid of everything even other squirrels even though they ignore him. But Zazzle. com was having a 29% off on business cards.

They held up my order probably thinking I went totally bonkers but, I was able to impress upon them it's just for fun. They still wanted me to fill out info on his address, phone etc.
And they thought I was nuts? I said he lives in a pine tree at the north east corner of my yard --doesn't have a cell phone etc. I mean what squirrel does have a phone?

BTW I probably am "losing my marbles," at an accelerated rate but I figure that's one way to lose some weight.

BTW my avatar is from otherwise blank business cards I ordered from Zazzle last year. You'd think they'd be used to my whims by now.

Back
Top Bottom