MJ's little flock

MJ, I remember posting pics of our new coop build a few weeks/months ago when we first started but I can't remember which thread it was on. I hope you don't mind if I continue on here. It's a very different build to the Funrun!

So, hubby had the day off today and added a bit more to the coop before it got too hot to be outside.
View attachment 2498533

That branch will be the main roost. The side closest to the camera will have the pop door in it.
It's funny you should share this coop update because yesterday I was wondering how it was coming along :) it looks great! That branch is just right, lots of options from narrow to wide.

Glorious! 😍
I look forward to seeing it featured in your Saturday morning breakfast!
Ah, you might be in for a bit of a wait because it's coming from England. Last time I checked the shipping it was on its way to Manchester airport, poor thing (my very least favourite airport ever).

Ah, you might be in for a bit of a wait because it's coming from England. Last time I checked the shipping it was on its way to Manchester airport, poor thing (my very least favourite airport ever).
Ooh! It's in the air between the UK and Australia. Thst was fast progress!

There are a few around! It's made by Royal Doulton and the pattern is called Norfolk. The cups and saucers come in a few different shapes, but I like the octagon :) they were made in the 20s and 30s. They're not too expensive yet, but may become so in time.
Should have read ahead again.:oops:

Donk.
P1220130.JPG

Myth.
P1220132.JPG

Back
Top Bottom