MJ's little flock

I can offer these two 1920s pocket books which are around a century.

IMG20210125065819.jpg

IMG20210125065910.jpg

I don't have a vol 2 yet.

And here's the old gentleman of all my books.

IMG20210125073018.jpg

It has tissue paper to protect the plates.

IMG20210125073038.jpg

IMG20210125073048.jpg

I've probably got a few more coming up to their century, but nothing from the 1800s like RC.

I want to know what Bingo and Tish got up to. I'll have to zoom in and see if I can make it out.

They had quite a few adventures as I recall. It’s probably been around six years since I read it last. There’s stories in there that I’ve never read. I remember my grandparents reading to me from this book.

They had quite a few adventures as I recall. It’s probably been around six years since I read it last. There’s stories in there that I’ve never read. I remember my grandparents reading to me from this book.
Ohhh that's a very special memory and doesn't it give the book so much more value!

I read it! Poor Bingo! Not the Dogs Home 😨 those posh morrocan slippers had it coming anyway.

A lot of them do at his age. It doesn't last long.
His sister Tack has decided she's going to sit and I keep chicking her out. She has a meltdown and link comes running.
That would make sense. So hopefully he grows out of it eventually. Then I can like him again.

Back
Top Bottom