MJ's little flock

Blossy won't eat any crunchies unless the bowl is brimming.

IMG20210419082549.jpg

I hadn't noticed this behaviour in my previous cats. What do all the other byc kitties do?

Your cat has a tray & a tea cloth!!!😳
The tray keeps the robovac from spilling her water and the tea cloth prevents bits of wet food caking on the tray. I just change the tea cloth once a week instead of wiping the tray.

The robovac triggered it all!

Blossy won't eat any crunchies unless the bowl is brimming.

View attachment 2623803

I hadn't noticed this behaviour in my previous cats. What do all the other byc kitties do?
I love how she has her own personalised tea-tray!

My two are complete gutsers and can’t be trusted not to eat six days’ worth of food in two days. :rolleyes: They will also eat so quickly they spew, and if there’s grass in the run, go and eat it , come back inside and spew. :he So we now have a convoluted breakfast regime; half first thing with a break, and lock the door to the run. After a break they get the second half and the door gets unlocked. Much less spewing. If I’m home they get a tiny bit of lunch, then they get a full dinner. The things we do! :barnie

My two are complete gutsers and can’t be trusted not to eat six days’ worth of food in two days. :rolleyes: They will also eat so quickly they spew, and if there’s grass in the run, go and eat it , come back inside and spew. :he So we now have a convoluted breakfast regime; half first thing with a break, and lock the door to the run. After a break they get the second half and the door gets unlocked. Much less spewing. If I’m home they get a tiny bit of lunch, then they get a full dinner. The things we do! :barnie
That's smart! I think you're right, it really is a regime. Cats :barnie

That's smart! I think you're right, it really is a regime. Cats :barnie
Mine have been moving their dinner hour back bit by bit. So far they've cut a full hour from their dinner. We are @ 4pm instead of 5 & Marlow is working on getting it down to 3pm. I would mind less if we didn't get another performance @ their proper feeding time! 🙄

OK when I said don’t let me start, I have similar issues to deal with. Then it is made more complicated by one won’t eat with the other three. One I lay eats food the others don’t like.
As you say, the things we do!!

Mine have been moving their dinner hour back bit by bit. So far they've cut a full hour from their dinner. We are @ 4pm instead of 5 & Marlow is working on getting it down to 3pm. I would mind less if we didn't get another performance @ their proper feeding time! 🙄
One of mine (I kid you not) starts shredding thing when he wants to eat. My mail is where he starts. Bubble wrap (which he spews). And then books. It is a pretty effective way of demanding dinner “feed me or I destroy your library”.
Cats :barnie

One of mine (I kid you not) starts shredding thing when he wants to eat. My mail is where he starts. Bubble wrap (which he spews). And then books. It is a pretty effective way of demanding dinner “feed me or I destroy your library”.
Cats :barnie
Books would have me throwing things @ a cat. :thEven my kids, who were fairly destructive children, knew better than to mess with mum's library!

Back
Top Bottom