MJ's little flock

Blossy won't eat any crunchies unless the bowl is brimming.

View attachment 2623803

I hadn't noticed this behaviour in my previous cats. What do all the other byc kitties do?
Depending on the shape of their face they can prefer different feeding arrangements. Davis prefers a low edged bowl with a hump in the middle. Isabel is so small she doesn't care if it has a hump or not.

Exactly. Fortunately he doesn’t go for the shelves, only for books kicking around on the floor or desk or wherever.
So now I leave decoy books!
He is working his way through an ancient yellow pages at the moment.
You will all know I have lost it when I start buying him books of his own. :lau
Here kitty cat, how about The Voyage Out - nice and digestible! :oops:
:gig :gig :gig :gig :gig :gig :gig :gig :gig :gig :gig :gig :gig :gig :gig :gig

Good evening MJ and everyone 😴😊

For my wrist, I have graduated PT 😊. I have a Home routine to continue doing. For my stroke, I still wobble so Bob makes me use the walker. Some days I feel my hand twitches more than other days. Typing my replies can be a challenge 😞but I just keep going. My headaches are staying below a level 2 so that's really good. Thank you for asking about me :hugs :hugs
Are they saying that your walking will slowly improve or is this a good a it will be?

This is what I wake up to in the mornings...

20210419_063858.jpg

For this I will shake his crunchie bowl so he thinks it's full. ❤️

You just reminded me - many years ago I lived in a house that was one room thick and had 5 floors. The kitchen was in the basement and my home office with fax machine was at the top.
I had a cat who could hear an incoming fax from the phone line - long before the actual fax paper started coming through. When she heard whatever she heard she would run to the top of the house and sit on the fax machine and shred the paper as it came out of the machine.
Try racing a determined cat 5 steep stories. Even as a younger, fitter soul it was impossible. So everyone always added 3 blank pages at the start of a fax to give me time to get to the machine and fend off the cat!
I haven't thought of that in years. :lau
How considerate of everyone! :lau That makes for a great story!

Depending on the shape of their face they can prefer different feeding arrangements. Davis prefers a low edged bowl with a hump in the middle. Isabel is so small she doesn't care if it has a hump or not.
Of course! Why didn't I think of that.

Back
Top Bottom