MJ's little flock

Mine have been moving their dinner hour back bit by bit. So far they've cut a full hour from their dinner. We are @ 4pm instead of 5 & Marlow is working on getting it down to 3pm. I would mind less if we didn't get another performance @ their proper feeding time! 🙄
Bloss is on the same mission but I got the better of her by giving a 3pm treat instead.

Wait just a minute 🤔:eek: she outsmarted me!!

Janet update

I think whatever upset her was a storm in a teacup. She seems herself today, but she's still on the watchlist because she hasn't laid an egg since Thursday.

She's not a youngster. And she's never taken a break from laying that I can recall. So perhaps she's entering retirement.

The last time I thought she wasn't laying and I found a hidden nest with 7 eggs in it! Maybe I need to be a little more rigourous in my egg collecting.

Sigh, I wish Jasper knew better than that! :barnie

View attachment 2624442
My cat, Karma, would sharpen her claws on my record cover spines 😭

3687C627-B0C7-476B-9580-6A0D56B37CDE.jpeg

You can see where I started buying again once they were moved higher

Last edited:
Janet update

I think whatever upset her was a storm in a teacup. She seems herself today, but she's still on the watchlist because she hasn't laid an egg since Thursday.

She's not a youngster. And she's never taken a break from laying that I can recall. So perhaps she's entering retirement.

The last time I thought she wasn't laying and I found a hidden nest with 7 eggs in it! Maybe I need to be a little more rigourous in my egg collecting.
I’m glad she seems to have perked up today.
Interested to see if it is hidden eggs or pending retirement 🤔

Back
Top Bottom