MJ's little flock

Good morning, Mary Janet!
56338050-37A1-463B-92E3-2ED6E4393B8B.jpeg

Janet update

Today she's a little too quiet for comfort and in a pain posture every now and then.

View attachment 2627806

The other three hens are normal.

Janet also dropped a slightly worrying poop.

View attachment 2627807

And she hasn't laid an egg since Thursday. I hunted thoroughly.

So she's got an appointment with Dr Mark tomorrow.

The poop made me think cocci but the egg situation has me worrying about egg binding or salpingitis.

I'll report back tomorrow.
I hope dr Mark can work out what is going on with her 🙂

Janet update

Today she's a little too quiet for comfort and in a pain posture every now and then.

View attachment 2627806

The other three hens are normal.

Janet also dropped a slightly worrying poop.

View attachment 2627807

And she hasn't laid an egg since Thursday. I hunted thoroughly.

So she's got an appointment with Dr Mark tomorrow.

The poop made me think cocci but the egg situation has me worrying about egg binding or salpingitis.

I'll report back tomorrow.
wow. I'm behind here. How's she doing MJ?

Good evening MJ and everyone 😴😊

Hope everything goes well with Janet's visit :hugs :hugs

I love this one ❤ You have such pretty tea cups, do you have a different one for each day?
No, I have too many for that. You've inspired me to count them and there are 32.

I use a teacup with my weekend breakfasts though. Tthe octagonal blue and white one is a favourite and so is the pale green flowered one my aunty gave me. I'll probably use the new one this weekend.

No, I have too many for that. You've inspired me to count them and there are 32.

I use a teacup with my weekend breakfasts though. Tthe octagonal blue and white one is a favourite and so is the pale green flowered one my aunty gave me. I'll probably use the new one this weekend.
Then I hope you remember to post a pic! :p:lol:

Who will go with her to see Dr. Mark?
He didn't have any normal appointments available, so she's having a drop off appointment. I'll drop her off around 8.30 and he'll see to her when he gets a chance then call me to discuss. That means she's a loner on this occasion. But she's not relishing company at this time anyway.

Back
Top Bottom