MJ's little flock

The neighbours still haven't got their power back. I'm worried they might be too cold. I offered hot showers last night but I think they're too shy to accept. I'll get a little pushier with them and see if they give in.
I nagged them and they're going to come over for showers this morning
:)šŸšæ

Borrowing bathrooms is awkward ~ as someone who's had to do it. How much hot water can one acceptably use? Then one must remember the loofa, the wash, the shampoo & conditioner, a good sized towel... it becomes quite the marathon šŸ¤£
I'm sympathetic but we do live in a community and I'd like to think I could rely on them for a shower if the boot was on the other foot.

Borrowing bathrooms is awkward ~ as someone who's had to do it. How much hot water can one acceptably use? Then one must remember the loofa, the wash, the shampoo & conditioner, a good sized towel... it becomes quite the marathon šŸ¤£
Thanks to you, I made a point of saying it's a flow through system so they didn't need to worry about using up the hot water. They even took away a big bucket of hot water so they could wash Friday night's dishes.

Here's today's breakfast.

Peggy's eggs on ham on toast with the old cup.

IMG_2021-07-18-10-04-02-741.jpg

Thanks to you, I made a point of saying it's a flow through system so they didn't need to worry about using up the hot water. They even took away a big bucket of hot water so they could wash Friday night's dishes.
Now the washing up is important. Well done, MJ! :hugs

Back
Top Bottom