MJ's little flock

It's soft, deep and covered. Beneath the straw is a lot of soil for the hens to make a bowl shape. I like keeping a few nests in scattered locations in case one hen goes broody. If the nests are dispersed around the place, perhaps a broody can get by without too much pecking.
I love your fun run and all the thought and planning that has gone into it. 🥰

She tore her rotator cuff shortly after coming home from rehab, so mid to late July last year. Got her into the ortho he gave her a shot and she was scheduled to start PT when she broke her wrist. So the shoulder was put on hold. Her Ortho ordered an MRI for her in January, but she had to wait for her angioseal to heal up. So here we are and it's finally fixed.
Oh dear. Very careful hugs for you Grammy.:hugs
Joint problems are so complicated and painful. Wishing you fast and simple healing.
I hope the fix leaves you pain free and with full range of motion!

Hubby and I finished my tea wall yesterday! (Coffee too. You can tell that only the tall people in the house drink coffee. 😆)

PXL_20210919_033528489.jpg

It's so nice to get the regularly used things off the bench and be able to show off some of my favourite tins too.

I love your fun run and all the thought and planning that has gone into it. 🥰
It's been so much fun so far and I'm really enjoying the opportunity it gives me to think really slowly and carefully. Today I realised the roost will need a three quarter floor instead of a half floor so that Mary will have sufficient space to calibrate all her variables as she hops up every night and even more stressful for her, hops down in the morning. She needs a low roost, with plenty of sturdy floor for landing safely. Once she's on the floor I think she will be able to climb down the log staircase without too much fear or risk of injury.

Anyway, little things like that keep popping into my mind :D

Hubby and I finished my tea wall yesterday! (Coffee too. You can tell that only the tall people in the house drink coffee. 😆)

View attachment 2838116

It's so nice to get the regularly used things off the bench and be able to show off some of my favourite tins too.
How lovely!

Back
Top Bottom