MJ's little flock

Good evening MJ and everyone 😊😴

Oh my gosh, it never ends for you. I hope you are on the mend for good this time!
Me too !!
Bob, you must feel like you want to wrap her in cotton wool. Grammy, I hope you're not in much pain and that your body stays on a healing path for good long while 🌸🌺🌻🌼🌷🌹
😂

Early dawning, Sunday morning...

View attachment 2837637

My friend who pulls the weeds out visited yesterday and now the hens have lots of greens to sort through and consume.
Yesterday when I was walking back to my car, I saw a city maintained flower bed absolutely overgrown with chick weed. Even though it was along a busy street I pulled a bunch out for my chickens. I hope that I won't get arrested for chick weed thievery!

Yesterday when I was walking back to my car, I saw a city maintained flower bed absolutely overgrown with chick weed. Even though it was along a busy street I pulled a bunch out for my chickens. I hope that I won't get arrested for chick weed thievery!
You should get a payment from the town for weeding services provided.
:lau

She tore her rotator cuff shortly after coming home from rehab, so mid to late July last year. Got her into the ortho he gave her a shot and she was scheduled to start PT when she broke her wrist. So the shoulder was put on hold. Her Ortho ordered an MRI for her in January, but she had to wait for her angioseal to heal up. So here we are and it's finally fixed.
So much in such a short period of time. We are praying for a quick recovery and that the next few years are easier for you both. :hugs :hugs

Hubby and I finished my tea wall yesterday! (Coffee too. You can tell that only the tall people in the house drink coffee. 😆)

View attachment 2838116

It's so nice to get the regularly used things off the bench and be able to show off some of my favourite tins too.
That is just lovely. Well done!

Do you find that your hens fight when the broody is off the nest? That's the reason that I eventually try to break my broodies, because of the fighting!
I had twelve broodies over the summer! :barnie
Yes but not much. I'm more concerned about hens higher in the pecking order pulling a broody off a nest.

I'd prefer it if a broody could sit in peace.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom