MJ's little flock

PA200568.JPG
PA200581.JPG

How much luck can one person have.

Amber is back the Farmer's family has gone out of their way after travelling miles and working hard they still got what was needed too my door and ontop of all mentioned, there's all of you here.

Thank you everyone, you are all ych lovely people. I must know all the good people left in our world. In my life and here online ❤️💞

She's back :wee
I woke up with deep dread with what I would find and she was stood up looking at me then drank like I've never seen a chicken drink before. :love
I'm so happy. I have been frantically trying to catch up. I can't believe I fell behind and missed all of this. :hugs :hugs :hugs

Well done MJ. Well done. :clap :clap :clap
Thanks mate!

I'm pretty sure she was ready to get up because her poops were less broody and more nuggetty. And I think Ivy and Janet really helped.

But I will give myself credit for being observant and keeping my interventions down to a minimum.

Thanks mate!

I'm pretty sure she was ready to get up because her poops were less broody and more nuggetty. And I think Ivy and Janet really helped.

But I will give myself credit for being observant and keeping my interventions down to a minimum.
They handled it quite well as a tribe. I am truly impressed by you all.

They handled it quite well as a tribe. I am truly impressed by you all.
They really did. It's been almost like clockwork.

Anyway it's Saturday morning, so of course I'm on my seat in the Funrun :wee

IMG_2021-10-23-08-35-59-796.jpg

You might be able to make out Janet on nest deconstruction duty in the little coop.

Back
Top Bottom