MJ's little flock

You know what? I'm so happy with the big funrun. Looking across at the hens a moment ago, they were spread out at comfortable distances, not bothering each other, just scratching and nibbling on things, back and forth from the water, beaks to the ground, tails up, maybe sit down for a while, maybe eat some pellets, a little soft chicken conversation, a little preening, maybe nibble some shell grit...

They seem contented.
So good! A wise investment if everyone is happy & content.

There are very few quiet moments on BYC, so instead of waiting for one, I'll just mention quietly that Janet appears to be slowing down in life.

She always does well at her checkups but she's nowhere near as feisty as she once was. She takes lots of Nanna naps.

I don't want anyone to be shocked when she goes, so I'm just giving a bit of a warning.

IMG_2021-11-05-19-19-23-663~2.jpg

There are very few quiet moments on BYC, so instead of waiting for one, I'll just mention quietly that Janet appears to be slowing down in life.

She always does well at her checkups but she's nowhere near as feisty as she once was. She takes lots of Nanna naps.

I don't want anyone to be shocked when she goes, so I'm just giving a bit of a warning.

View attachment 2921993
How old is she now, MJ?

View attachment 2921993
:hugs :hugs

Good evening folks :frow

View attachment 2921993
:hugs :hugs

Back
Top Bottom