MJ's little flock

I like to put information into stories.
I think it's better accepted now given that the internet can supply facts, dates, formulae, names. This has become a problem for education I think; do we teach what is essentially data, or how to use it.
My education had a lot of stuff that needed remembering to pass the exams.
Doesn't seem to have harmed you too badly!

I think it's better accepted now given that the internet can supply facts, dates, formulae, names. This has become a problem for education I think; do we teach what is essentially data, or how to use it.
I don't even set exams in my courses any more. I like to assess authentic learning, so I'm always inviting students to speak.

I'd love to do something like that. But I'd have to give something else up to fit it in. Maybe it'll be something I can do in retirement, along with becoming a pianist and an artist and a reader of books to folks in the care centre around the corner.
I love this idea too, but it would also be something I would have to squeeze in.

I still remember your 50 Euros story with great affection. :love

It seems like the fridge overflows with eggs faster each year.

IMG_2022-08-17-18-00-41-010.jpg

Really good point about stories. Do you want to practice your talk with me Bob? I'm not a CFO but I might be able to say something that helps.
That may not be a bad idea. Let me get it all put together. This is very generous of you. I know how busy you are right now.

Back
Top Bottom