MJ's little flock

So what exactly is quantum computing and AT these days?
Quantum seems to be a very fashionable word that gets badly abused.
AI ethics, sorry for not noticing and correcting that auto-correction.

Artificial intelligence has caused a plethora of ethical problems already, and the questioner wanted me to consider the potential effects of quantum computing on AI and whether additional ethical problems might arise.

Quantum computing, you probably already know, computes ternary instead of binary states. This is a huge shift in computational power. Eg, we anticipate conventional encryption being no hurdle to quantum computing which is why so many are working on quantum encryption. Anyway, after only a moment's thought and no research, I thought it'll give rise to ethical problems more frequently and on a larger scale.

And today's talk is a bog standard lecture that I've given loads of times in the past.

Next week there are no board meetings, no invited talks, no book discussions. I might even be able to catch up on my email!

Sorry for boring everyone with work updates.

IMG_2022-07-24-09-15-12-148.jpg

Quote of the day "She's got a face that knows what email is"

And today's talk is a bog standard lecture that I've given loads of times in the past.

Next week there are no board meetings, no invited talks, no book discussions. I might even be able to catch up on my email!

Sorry for boring everyone with work updates.

View attachment 3227629

Quote of the day "She's got a face that knows what email is"
Oh! Look @ Mary! So sweet. 🥰

Back
Top Bottom