MJ's little flock

I'm feeling very anxious about it. I hope nothing goes wrong.
Something always goes wrong with those sorts of projects and they always take longer and cost more than planned,
But at the end of the day it will be GREAT and you will be so happy with it.
You have been talking about wanting to do this for a long time so it will be a real achievement.
Will be right her for you if you need to vent, rant or have random input on decisions as they come up.
As they say here - you got this!
:hugs

Something always goes wrong with those sorts of projects and they always take longer and cost more than planned,
But at the end of the day it will be GREAT and you will be so happy with it.
You have been talking about wanting to do this for a long time so it will be a real achievement.
Will be right her for you if you need to vent, rant or have random input on decisions as they come up.
As they say here - you got this!
:hugs
The builder is good. I've seen his work before. I'm sure it will be fine, but it feels like a big deal.

It's a Masslow's hierarchy. thing. I need to know my shelter will be OK. It's given me a new perspective on homelessness,, which I could not cope with.

Me too :oops:

In my defense no one has ever taught me anything about tea before. 😞
The most important thing is to enjoy making it and enjoy drinking it.

Not in a sporting event, over the top woo-hoo kind of way, but in a humble, quiet kind of way. Let the tea touch your mind and soul.

The builder is good. I've seen his work before. I'm sure it will be fine, but it feels like a big deal.

It's a Masslow's hierarchy. thing. I need to know my shelter will be OK. It's given me a new perspective on homelessness,, which I could not cope with.
Wow, it's so easy to tell when I post without my specs on 🤣 🤣

Back
Top Bottom