MJ's little flock

Exactly. I too just forgot.
Masks are not as effective as you would want them to be. They help prevent you from spreading sickness more than they prevent you from acquiring sickness. You both likely would have gotten sick even if you were wearing one.

I hope that helps a little. It's not your fault.

Masks are not as effective as you would want them to be. They help prevent you from spreading sickness more than they prevent you from acquiring sickness. You both likely would have gotten sick even if you were wearing one.

I hope that helps a little. It's not your fault.
That's good to know. I was using masks yesterday to avoid spreading what I've got, which it turns out, is covid. The second RAT came up positive immediately. I'll do another one later in case it was a false positive, but the symptoms are a close match.

That's good to know. I was using masks yesterday to avoid spreading what I've got, which it turns out, is covid. The second RAT came up positive immediately. I'll do another one later in case it was a false positive, but the symptoms are a close match.
Hope you recover quickly.

I'm so sorry to hear that. Hopefully it will pass through you quickly. :hugs :hugs

Gosh he has really turned out beautiful! How is his leg ?
Yes, he is a handsome fellow, but is still trying to win over the older ladies! Thanks for asking about his leg. He is still limping, although not as badly. I am not sure what to do with him. I can't see anything wrong with his leg unless perhaps he sprained something? If only we all had access to a Dr. Mark!

How do you like your Ador automated door? I love mine!
Yes, I like mine a lot, so much so that I have three! The only problem I have found is that I haven't figured out a way to get them to close in the mid-summer when it never gets dark in our sub-arctic location. I trust them the rest of the year, although I still check on everyone every night anyway to make sure they got into the safety of the coop.

What I particularly like is not having to get up early in the morning to let them out!

Back
Top Bottom