MJ's little flock

Always!
I am having the barn renovated - it is probably 10 years overdue. New roof is on and it is painted. Guttering is next.
I have put a big blue chicken on it just for fun. I will get a picture of it and share.
Oh good because I'd love to see it!

Oooh - that was a good one!
I couldn't make sense of the picture for a very long time, and all that blue.
Lovely picture as always. Definitely a fun one.
It's a tricky picture!

Even though I took the photo, I could not work out how Peggy fitted in.

Mary is a gem of a hen. So lovely, majestic, and sure of herself. In her heart, she's a swan not a chicken.

She has a special place in my heart.
I love her eyes. The only other chickens I've seen pictures of who have such dark wise eyes are also Australorps.In her case it seems they reflect her personality!
Here are the jigsaw puzzles.

Easy and hard.

Enjoy!
I gave up on last week's easy one, it's just too difficult to move the pieces on my phone. But I finally found yesterday how to share the phone's connection with my laptop ! And it's raining all day so I hope to do both easy versions today on the laptop.
(I couldn't find it before because the functionality allowing to share is called mobile WiFi : but I have no wifi subscription anymore, I just use the phone signal 🤔. Go figure!).

I love her eyes. The only other chickens I've seen pictures of who have such dark wise eyes are also Australorps.In her case it seems they reflect her personality!

Yes, she's dreamy! In Australia, the standard requires large eyes and a rounded tail, but the American Australorps have an upright tail and small eyes. I guess they're different all over.

I gave up on last week's easy one, it's just too difficult to move the pieces on my phone. But I finally found yesterday how to share the phone's connection with my laptop ! And it's raining all day so I hope to do both easy versions today on the laptop.
(I couldn't find it before because the functionality allowing to share is called mobile WiFi : but I have no wifi subscription anymore, I just use the phone signal 🤔. Go figure!).

So frustrating when the technology doesn't work, drives me nuts sometimes. Today's puzzle is actually quite tricky, even the easy version.

Back
Top Bottom