MJ's little flock

Down she goes! Mary's decided to sit.

IMG_2024-02-10-19-39-39-116.jpg

Yes, she's dreamy! In Australia, the standard requires large eyes and a rounded tail, but the American Australorps have an upright tail and small eyes. I guess they're different all over.
The one Australorp I saw on social media that really made me think of Mary's eyes was located in South Africa and she was a bantam australorp. Not sure where they came from. She died last year.
(Edited to add a link to a picture of Sassy). She and RC's Bella were the two who made me think about black chickens...then Merle the little devil hatched through the backyard mix lottery and now my yard is full of black chickens !
So frustrating when the technology doesn't work, drives me nuts sometimes. Today's puzzle is actually quite tricky, even the easy version.
I did both the easy and the hard version ! It's a game changer on the laptop.
It did take me 40 minutes....I didn't see time pass ! I'm very happy 😊.

Last edited:
The one Australorp I saw on social media that really made me think of Mary's eyes was located in South Africa and she was a bantam australorp. Not sure where they came from. She died last year.
(Edited to add a link to a picture of Sassy).
She's a darling, such a bright expression on her face!
She and RC's Bella were the two who made me think about black chickens...then Merle the little devil hatched through the backyard mix lottery and now my yard is full of black chickens !
Yay! You won the lottery!!

Black hens are just lovely.
I did both the easy and the hard version ! It's a game changer on the laptop.
It did take me 40 minutes....I didn't see time pass ! I'm very happy 😊.
OMG!! I'm impressed by your speed! Great news about using the laptop. I found BYC on a larger screen was a relief after years of using it mainly on my phone. I hadn't even realised there was a newsfeed!

The security camera videos have come into their own since the side fence was compromised by the veranda build. I like to know whether there were any night time visitors.

A while ago, a fox came by. Early this morning a big goofy doggo paid a visit! Looks like a lagotto or a big poodle cross. It was already daylight (edit: 7.40am), so I guess their human was around somewhere.

Screenshot_20240212-084601.png

There have been various cats too. A particularly large black cat is a frequent visitor and a particularly large grey cat an infrequent visitor. A mid-sized tabby visited once.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom