MJ's little flock

Cats don’t share, so probably not!
Some other system then? A written roster? On a wall somewhere? :gig

Because guess what? Black Cat was on an RDO last night. Grey Cat came by again.

Screenshot_20240301-073940.png

I love the result. It preserved the house's original spirit but it makes it sleeker and more contemporary.
I went to see a physio about my shoulder yesterday and now I'm in that state of ooowwwww most physio visits seem to result in. She thought half my problem was work-induced stiffness between the shoulders.

So we've added a new tranche of stretches to my routine, which now goes
Back bends x 10
Side stretches x 10
Balance on 1 leg 10 secs x 2
Balance on 1 leg 10 secs, eyes closed x 2
Shoulder rolls x 10
Neck stretches x 10
Shoulders back and down x 10

Twice an hour, schedule permitting.
I will look the translation for these. I have also been having recurring shoulder pain for a year. I went to see an osteopath last week but it made it really worse for a few days before making it better- I really think I need to gain some flexibility.
For me I know I have to change the mattress. It's 12 years old now and not in a good state. Is yours recent ? Since you got hurt during sleep it could be one of the cause. That, and having a pillow adapted to your sleeping position.

I love the result. It preserved the house's original spirit but it makes it sleeker and more contemporary.
Thank you!

The breeze through the house has doubled. It hits the left front corner, divides into two streams, one of which races along the front, into the middle door and through the house. All the curtains billow. And the hot air is blasted out the back door and windows.
I will look the translation for these. I have also been having recurring shoulder pain for a year. I went to see an osteopath last week but it made it really worse for a few days before making it better- I really think I need to gain some flexibility.
For me I know I have to change the mattress. It's 12 years old now and not in a good state. Is yours recent ? Since you got hurt during sleep it could be one of the cause. That, and having a pillow adapted to your sleeping position.
That's a very good point. It's old. I know the mattress I want to get, but I'm holding off until after the veranda is finished.

There's not much to report from the chicken run this morning. Everyone is healthy. Mary had a snack from the treadle feeder.

So did Christa but I didn't get a photo of it.

I may keep the hanging open tray feeder in the roosting box. I don't think the mice can get up there. Put it this way, I've seen no evidence of them eating from that feeder. But the one that hangs all the way down has its days numbered. It might encourage more of the team to start opening the treadle feeders instead of waiting for Mary or Christa.

The stoneware water jugs remain popular.

Back
Top Bottom