MJ's little flock

Looking forward to doing it!
I really enjoyed the last one but forgot to post my thank you. Nightshade helped and it was difficult!
I actually thought the last one was easier than the one before. I just love all the different subtle colours that show up around MJs yard.

Have you ever done a real puzzle with him?
I can't even imagine that being worth a try!
I can barely type a e-mail without him editing it - this morning I wrote something about three paragraphs long and he deleted the entire thing and replaced it with wwrdx (which may mean something in cat).

So MJ has inspired me. I have been looking at this picture thinking what a terribly hard puzzle it might be. So I signed up and here you go.

Easy. And Hard. The hard is 300 pieces and while i have not yet done it, I am hoping it is extremely difficult.
Wonderful. Two puzzles. I will start one tonight.

Here are the weekend jigsaw puzzles :) easy (35 pieces) and hard (150 pieces).
I had no self control and got cold sitting out with the Princesses so I came in to warm up and did this puzzle.
What a pretty picture!
All those greens and pinks took a bit of concentration. Nightshade joined for that part of course!
Now on to Bob's (I am still a bit chilly!).

So MJ has inspired me. I have been looking at this picture thinking what a terribly hard puzzle it might be. So I signed up and here you go.

Easy. And Hard. The hard is 300 pieces and while i have not yet done it, I am hoping it is extremely difficult.
Oh my. That is a lot of grass!

Back
Top Bottom