MJ's little flock

I am way behind on the puzzles with my internet issue, but this allowed me to discover yesterday that since I have been logging in do them, the last puzzle I stopped in the middle off was saved exactly where I was and like it was, even with the timing, so I finished it yesterday. It was Mary 💚.

I also had the not so brilliant idea to do it outside and with the sun I couldn't see anything! So I will have to wait for rainy days to do them, as the days are getting longer and I am outside most of the time.

Lovely breakfasts MJ and Bybob ! I can't wait for the weather to be nice enough to have breakfast outside.

I am way behind on the puzzles with my internet issue, but this allowed me to discover yesterday that since I have been logging in do them, the last puzzle I stopped in the middle off was saved exactly where I was and like it was, even with the timing, so I finished it yesterday. It was Mary 💚.

I also had the not so brilliant idea to do it outside and with the sun I couldn't see anything! So I will have to wait for rainy days to do them, as the days are getting longer and I am outside most of the time.

Lovely breakfasts MJ and Bybob ! I can't wait for the weather to be nice enough to have breakfast outside.
Wow, that's handy the puzzle was saved!

I'm in full Autumn now and the days are getting shorter and colder. Right now, I'm in a jumper even though the sun is shining.

Back
Top Bottom