MJ's little flock

About forty minutes I think. It's a shame I can't find a way of keeping a record on the site.
You need to create a username and login. Then it saves all the puzzles, achieved or not, and by clicking on the puzzle it shows the time you spent.
Screenshot_2024-04-01-06-42-07-012_org.adblockplus.browser.jpg

Pre-concert photo. We weren’t meant to film anything and have our phones off but that didn’t stop some people. 🙄 Some people left early though!
Why do people do that, leave early? I assume it's traffic related. I've just never needed to beat traffic that badly that I miss a part of a concert. You go to all the trouble to get there, pay for the ticket, then give some of the concert away for convenience?

Traffic Tax
20240316_161602.jpg

Why do people do that, leave early? I assume it's traffic related. I've just never needed to beat traffic that badly that I miss a part of a concert. You go to all the trouble to get there, pay for the ticket, then give some of the concert away for convenience?

Traffic Tax
View attachment 3788196
I’ve done that before; when I lived in London, we went to Netaid in 1999 at Wembley, and we left halfway through Robbie Williams’ set to beat the crush to the Underground. 🤭 I got to pat a police horse because we did that.

Given the review of Elvis’ concert, people might have left because they were disappointed. I thought the musicianship and the lighting was great, but I have to agree with the reviewer about the mix and the vocals.

https://www.smh.com.au/culture/music/worst-show-in-42-years-elvis-costello-disappoints-fans-20240401-p5fgic.html

Review tax:
F6B94B1D-FD23-4A4E-B556-44FE57068142.jpeg

I’ve done that before; when I lived in London, we went to Netaid in 1999 at Wembley, and we left halfway through Robbie Williams’ set to beat the crush to the Underground. 🤭 I got to pat a police horse because we did that.

Given the review of Elvis’ concert, people might have left because they were disappointed. I thought the musicianship and the lighting was great, but I have to agree with the reviewer about the mix and the vocals.

https://www.smh.com.au/culture/music/worst-show-in-42-years-elvis-costello-disappoints-fans-20240401-p5fgic.html

Review tax:
View attachment 3788763
That's unfortunate. I'm very sorry to hear that. I'm glad it wasn't ruined for you.

That's unfortunate. I'm very sorry to hear that. I'm glad it wasn't ruined for you.
That’s ok, I wasn’t really a fan in the 80s; hubby booked the tix as he thought he was iconic. I only knew one song anyway (which they played) so I just sat and enjoyed the musicianship. I probably would have been disappointed if I had been a fan.

Review tax:
View attachment 3788763
Ohhh. That's a shame. I wonder if they used someone who didn't know the room.

Back
Top Bottom