MJ's little flock

In my case that'd be a brand new shower curtain as there are no old ones :lol:

I don't think ventilation is an urgent problem. Once a week or so, condensate drips from the center beam. Drips do not fall on the hens.

I have many far more urgent items on my list, eg, going to office on Sunday to catch up on work required for Monday.
I know how that feels. I have been swamped for weeks with another rough month to go. Hopefully I can recover by mid-June.

I hope that things go well for you.

I know how that feels. I have been swamped for weeks with another rough month to go. Hopefully I can recover by mid-June.

I hope that things go well for you.
:hugs

There've been only two infernos and many small fires to put out. At this time, one inferno is out and the other is in smoky ruins and I hope will be out before Tuesday. I think roughly 6 small fires are still burning?

Anyhoo, not long now and I can put down the extinguisher.

Hope you both make it through to calmer times.
I'm sure the chickens comment about all that human drama and how stress can make us act strange and even sometimes impact our health 😉. But wait- MJ's chooks are actually far too polite to make such comments !
They are! They only bicker with each other over treats.

Blossom tells me off by going off her food :hmm I expect she won't eat a crumb on Tuesday when I'll be at the office for 11 hours. Wednesday I'll be wfh again.

Back
Top Bottom