MKO Introduction

Mulberry King Orchards

In the Brooder
Jan 30, 2024
(1)I am not new to chickens, i have been raising them for about 18 years now, started with quails, and moved on to larger fowl.

(2) We currently have 38 on the farm

(3) Red Jungle Fowl, Black Jersey Giant, Silver Duckwing BB game Bantams, Silver Longhorn, Saipan's, and Muscovy's

(4) All their different personalities, some that become your best friends on the yard

(5) My other hobbies, are growing mulberries, Video Game development in the web3 space, I am a artist as well, I am a carver working with wood, stone and metal as well as a black steel bladesmith.

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.
I have 2 sons one is 22 and the other is 4, a wife and we have 3 working dogs for the farm. I'm an entrepreneur. I own a orchard/farm focusing on mulberries. I also own a web3 crypto gaming company and a high ends art and minerals business. I stay busy lol.

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D
I have been following BYC for years had an account in the past but no longer have access to the email that the account is tied too. So, hello again, and thanks for having me!

Back
Top Bottom