1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    Not a member yet? join BYC here & then introduce yourself in our community forum here.

mmmMMmmmMMmmm

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by lovesduckies, Jun 1, 2010.

1. lovesduckies

lovesduckies Bedroom Farm Inc.

Jan 11, 2010
    the ducky room
    i just made chocolate covered strawberries [​IMG]

2. duckyfromoz

duckyfromoz Quackaholic

Jan 11, 2010
    Australia
    Sounds great....I was jsut tossing up whether to actually eat something on my lunchbreak....Or go cuddle one of the ducklings I have here at work with me.....

The duckling won!!!!!!

3. lovesduckies

Jan 11, 2010
    the ducky room
    i wish you could come have some. they look good. i was eating the chocolate too lolit's yummy [​IMG]

4. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    How did you melt the chocolate? everytime i try ..the chocolate gets all hard on me... [​IMG]

5. lovesduckies

Jan 11, 2010
    the ducky room
    in the fruit second on our grocery store there is chocolate in a microwaveable container.. we shook it and it's little bits of chocolate. it was good i was eating them till my hand was slapped lol. it says to heat it on medium power for about 2 minutes but stir every 30 seconds. i did end up burning it after awhile cuz i thought it was getting hard.. my mom said put it in for another 30 seconds. i couldn't stir after that. it looked like a brownie HAHAH she whispered throw it away, so my dad wouldn't hear lol.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: