MMO's

DKMfan86

In the Brooder
9 Years
Jun 5, 2010
I was wondering if anyone here, actually plaid any MMO's?

I got my WoW addiction under control, however you can still see me on for a few hours a week.
Alliance - Laughin Skull - US

Welcome to the BYC!
welcome-byc.gif

What is MMO's?

Massive Multi Online.

Guild Wars, World of Warcraft, some Final Fantasy games...ect

I don't know if this qualifies as a MMO......
but Second Life has chickens!!!
I am a chicken owner in Second Life and I love them almost as much as my real life chickens.
The are cute and have personalities.
They hatch from eggs, take 2 weeks to grow to maturity and then lay colorful eggs that I sell to buy food for the chickens.

Last edited:
I am a WoW addict myself on the Jaednar server. Yep I said it...I'm a girl and I play WoW!
gig.gif
I have 2 characters in the upper 70's one Alliance and one Horde. I have a few others but I don't play them to often.

I know a lot of girls who play World of Warcraft, and yes it can be an extremely addictive game, but it is quite fun, so long as it stays being a game, rather then feeling more like a job.

What is second life?

Quote:
My DH calls it wasted life but I love it.
It's an online game where you basically live a second life with real people behind the avatars. Probably like the Sims, but more detailed. You can buy land, build houses, operate a business, create items such as furniture, clothing, cars, trees etc. Anything created can be sold for Linden dollars which is the currency that can be converted to real money (and real money buys Lindens). Alot of universities and organizations have set up areas and hold confrences and classes. There are roller coasters, car racing, hot air balloon rides and pretty much everything that real life has. Oh and chickens!!! Just no chicken poo. Lol. The cutest new creation is breedable bunnies.

25643_snapshot_008.png

I didn't know Second Life had chickens now. That's pretty cool!

When I played the original Sims, I downloaded a chicken someone had created. They used to have some pretty cool hacked items you could download. There was special chicken feed you had to feed it. You had to fence them in, so they didn't wander too far away from the food and not be able to find it. Not the brightest AI on those chickens! The chickens would lay eggs that you could either eat, maybe sell or let hatch into chicks. After a certain amount of time, the chicks then turned into adult chickens. You could let all the new chickens lay more eggs or sell them, too. My chicken farmer also had a big garden, vineyard and bee hives of course. All these goofy games are surprisingly fun to play.

In WoW, I have little gnome alts on two different servers named Banty. I like all my WoW toons to have chickens as companion pets. If they are too low a level to get them on their own, a higher level alt sends the Ancona chicken you can buy and/or the special chicken feed, to do the Westfall chicken quest.
lol.png

One of my higher level alts recently did the three part quest to get the mechanical chicken. My husband even had his level 80 toon do it with me. He hasn't done the Noggenfogger quest, either. I don't know how he misses out on these important details of gameplay. Obviously, he needs me to help him!

I've played several different MMOs, but combat alone is too boring for me. Actually, combat just supports all my other ingame activities.
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom