Mobile App is TERRIBLE

LamarshFish

Crowing
8 Years
Mar 26, 2015
Am I missing something, or has the mobile app been just terrible? I can't complete messages on threads, scrolling is totally screwed up, and I can't post pictures, the prompts are just horrible.

It wasn't always like this. Maybe it's my phone?

Am I missing something, or has the mobile app been just terrible? I can't complete messages on threads, scrolling is totally screwed up, and I can't post pictures, the prompts are just horrible.

It wasn't always like this. Maybe it's my phone?

Agreed, since the conversion been hard for me too, considering I like changes and progress.

We're focusing our efforts on the main site to work on desktop and mobile web browsers and then will look at the apps.

Which mobile phone are you using the app on? The iPhone app is working slightly better than the Android version.

That said, the browser version (on mobile) should be better than both.

We're focusing our efforts on the main site to work on desktop and mobile web browsers and then will look at the apps.

Which mobile phone are you using the app on? The iPhone app is working slightly better than the Android version.

That said, the browser version (on mobile) should be better than both.

Thanks for the input. I have an iPhone 6. The troubles started after the website conversion.

I'm not complaining, but was just wondering whether there was something I had been doing wrong....

Back
Top Bottom