Mod Please lock...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think superglue is safe for your skin. At least it always drys mine out really bad if I even get just a tiny drop on my fingers. I would have been mad if that was my child.

I think he wants the mods to lock so people don't get mad at him.

Last edited:
Quote:
Super glue is perfectly safe for your skin. It's the same thing as liquid bandage. I have used it on all sorts of cuts on both me and my animals.

I'll have to keep the glue thing in mind for my nephew. Though duck taping to a chair is more my style.
cool.png

As I recall, cyanoacrylate adhesives (supeer glue ) was originally developed as a cutaneous suture, primarily in cosmetic and emergency applications.

While you dont want to drink it, it aint gonna do lasting harm to healthy skin.

they do use super glue in surgery, i have assisted in surgeries where it was used.

to the original poster if you want this locked i think you need to email a moderator, if i understand right how it works :)

best of luck to you and your hatching of the eggs :)

Quote:
I have a son that's 7 and grandchildren that are 13. He is their uncle. Think about that one.
lau.gif

I think my son would not be able to sit on his bottom for quite a while. :thun

good luck on your eggs and keep the glue away from his eyes and nose and mouth and your fine.

Another use for super glue ,my friend did this , you know those pesky skin tags you get when you get older. put some super glue on them and when the glue wears off the skin tag will be gone.

I also have a warped sense of humor. I was raised in the country so we pulled alot of things on each other when we where growing up. Including "hog tying" my brother and putting him in a closet. We where a close family and still are so a little fun and rough housing never hurt anyone. Just remember fingernail polish remover also works on super glue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom