Mod Please lock...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got mad at my brother when he was little. I sat him on the chair (he was wearing overall bibs) and stuck a spatula throught the rungs in the back of the chair. He couldn't get loose.
tongue2.gif
Sorry if anyone finds this cruel, but my whole family thought it was funny!

mr.majestik :

Wow what a bunch of tigtha***s. Ohh he stuck the kids hands together oohhh how could he! He unstuck em so chill out. I shot my brother with a BB gun, replaced my sisters hair gel with liquid gummy candy and drove my Moms Pontiac into a ditch at 80mph. And wont even get into the stuff that was pulled on me. I'm sure the prissy comments are coming from folks with an emotional devoid family so just ignore them. Good luck with your hatch.

4. No Trolling (posting to provoke others, luring them to flame or rant). Trolling is sometimes done involuntary, so please be considerate when posting.

FROM THE RULES!!!!!​

Quote:
developed for war wounds. but you can get a good burn from in if you have sensitive skin. also, you can pull the skin off of your hands which could be asking for a great infection.

Yes, it burns bad and pulls skin off when you pull your superglued fingers apart. I don't suggest glue your fingers together.

mr.majestik :

Wow what a bunch of tigtha***s. Ohh he stuck the kids hands together oohhh how could he! He unstuck em so chill out. I shot my brother with a BB gun, replaced my sisters hair gel with liquid gummy candy and drove my Moms Pontiac into a ditch at 80mph. And wont even get into the stuff that was pulled on me. I'm sure the prissy comments are coming from folks with an emotional devoid family so just ignore them. Good luck with your hatch.

Wow and you still a rear end to sit on after all that?? I can assure you that I wouldn't have and neither will my DD is she ever tries that.

Anyway, I would consider myself lucky Button, your nephew didn't touch his eyelids. There was a "smart" kid in my class who glued his eyelids shut and spent the night in the ER getting them unglued.

ETA: LOL I was just thinking if someone put superglue on my hands, I would try my darndest to slap them in face (or grab their hair) with my gluey hands...hilarious!!
lol.png

Last edited:
Has anyone heard of Heywood Banks? He writes comedic songs and here is one that fits this thread to a tee!

YOU CAN BE MEAN TO ME

You can be mean to me, mean as you want to be
Just say anything that you like.
You can be nasty and catty and cruel and unusual
Twist my nose with your fingers
Trip me while I carry liquid.
But as you pin me down, my arms down on the ground
And your spit drips into my face
Deep in the back of your mind remember at some point you'll have to fall asleep.

And when you fall asleep, into your room I'll creep
Did something move in the dark 'neath your bed?
And then a voice you hear is calling loud and clear
A voice that is your own, a voice that's saying (SCREAMS really loud)

This catalog I found sells roaches by the pound,
A package of indelible dye.
Why would a guy such as I ever buy indelible dye, blue as the sky?
Don't ask me why.
There's things that one can do with Ben Gay, Nair and Super Glue.
Don't the thought just give you a thrill?
I think the meek shall inherit because they'll stay up late and change the will.

Repeat chorus

Quote:
Wow and you still a rear end to sit on after all that?? I can assure you that I wouldn't have and neither will my DD is she ever tries that.

Anyway, I would consider myself lucky Button, your nephew didn't touch his eyelids. There was a "smart" kid in my class who glued his eyelids shut and spent the night in the ER getting them unglued.

ETA: LOL I was just thinking if someone put superglue on my hands, I would try my darndest to slap them in face (or grab their hair) with my gluey hands...hilarious!!
lol.png

yuckyuck.gif
Thats hilarious!
gig.gif

ETA: for spelling

Last edited:
Quote:
What would have been the difference if a child had done this to a child?

I got my sister in trouble, when we were young, b/c she threw her eggs behind the washer, my Mom got them out and made her sit at the table until she ate them. In turn my sister took me out behind an outbuilding and made me eat a quart jar of jalapeno peppers and then drink the juice. I in turn poured out her glass of milk, while she was in the restroom, and filled it with Ivory dish detergent. Is this considered abusive behavior to you? Oh goodness if it is.

Everyone always hollars ABUSE! ABUSE! By George, don't come by my house, my kids mind (85% of the time) and if you don't like the way we punish, then I guess you would have to leave. I am a firm believer in corporal punishment but I also believe that a good talk will help better. Psalm 13:24 says: "He that spareth the rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes.

He could have easily let his nephew have his way and not punish him at all for it and then later on in his life he could have robbed a store or could take a life, then what? Are you then gonna complain that someone didn't take the time to punish him?

No harm came to the child w/ the glue, Oh my, Find a kid that really needs your help.

Also ETA::::No one calls child protective services when a woman has an abortion!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom